Search
Close this search box.

Ajumako Afransi Technical School: Students Hospitalised after eating waakye, safely discharged

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
WhatsApp
Telegram
Email

The over 30 students of Ajumako Afransi Technical and Vocational School who were admitted at the Ajumako Baah and Salvation Army Polyclinic after taking in rice and beans popularly known as ‘waakye’ have been discharged by medical officers at the facility.

On Tuesday 11, 2024, students of the technical and vocational school ate waakye in the afternoon and soon after that some students began complaining of stomach upset forcing teachers of the school to rush them to the hospital.

The Physician Assistant at the Salvation Army Polyclinic where some of the students were taken administered first aid bringing the situation under control.

School authorities have, however, refused to comment on the matter.

Share this post :

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
WhatsApp
Telegram
Email